Thursday, October 20, 2011

Update

Sorry for the missed post this week, I was unexpectedly called out of town and had no access to the internet.
When I got back of course there was a ton of email. One email I was very happy to receive was from Parenting New Hampshire, letting me know they added my blog to their listing and featured Heart to Heart at Home on the (bottom of the) Home page. So check it out, especially if you're from NH.

Another great email was from Planning With Kids, about preschool and elementary age daily planners or schedule pages you can download and customize. If you need a little help with family organization tools I highly recommend this site.

Tomorrow is another Family Fun Night post, so stay tuned for that. Gone only a few days and so much catching up to do! Do you ever feel that way?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'll do my best to respond to them all.

BabbaBox - Activity Box for Kids