Treasure Hunt Blast from The Past
Reflecting with Photos Idol Night Sing Along
Holiday Traditions Indoor Camping
The Family Newsletter Night Walking
Choosing Your Holiday Activities Family Traditions
Tree Tradition Board Games
Lights Out Fun
Trolley Night Tour
Trick or Treat
Some interesting sites that have free stuff for kids:
Kiboomu - http://www.kiboomu.com/
Music - http://freekidsmusic.com/
Home School - http://www.schoolexpress.com/
Activities - http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/
Ideas & Links for Family Fun
Wherever You Go, Whatever You Do...
Be who you are
Enjoy each other
Share your heart,
Your time & energy,
That's all it takes!
Even if you don't have the time or the money to do lots of activities with your family, investing a little bit of time & energy on a regular basis (make a play date, weekly or monthly) is all it takes to have some fun and create lasting memories. Consider these inexpensive ways to have fun.
1. Play card games or build card houses.
2. Play board games (pick them up at yard sales).
3. Friday night pizza & movie at home (could be a tradition).
4. Go for nature walks (start young).
5. Cook-out & camping in the back yard.
6. Wrestle in the yard or living room.
7. Exercise together - walk, run, bike ride, swim, etc.
8. Do art & crafts with found objects.
9. Garden or grow potted plants together.
10. Read or make up stories together (the library is free).