The Tagged Rules are as follows:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. You must answer the 11 questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. You must create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to 11 blogs and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this', etc. You legitimately have to tag 11 peeps! (List who you've tagged)
1.) I love animals, 2.) I don't like to cook, 3.) I love flying & airports, 4.) I love tropical places, 5.) I like sailing & boating, 6.) I love scuba diving but have not done it in forever, 7.) I used to be a professional Belly Dancer, 8.) I enjoy photography, 9.) I'm a gourmet coffee addict, no, espresso addict is more accurate. 10.) I used to do a lot of crafts and design work, 11.) I love a good book, especially mysteries.
The Questions Glo asked me:
1. Do you know how to sew? Yes, I used to sew a lot, but now it hurts my neck & back.
2. Do you go to the movies or wait for the DVD? Most of the time I wait.
3. What was your favorite gift you received this Holiday Season? A calendar my daughter made.
4. If someone was going to prepare your favorite meal, what would it be? Broiled scallops & fried clams with onion rings and a salad.
5. How many brothers and/or sisters do you have? I have one brother.
6. Do you live in a small or large city and do you like it? I live in a medium sized city and I like some things about it and don't like some things about it. I'd rather live near the beach in a warm climate.
7. What is your fondest childhood memory? Doing art projects with my best friend.
8. What is your first childhood memory? Playing in the back yard in a cardboard box playhouse.
9. Do you cook breakfast or just east something quick like cereal? Just eat a bagel or toast (& coffee).
10. What, if any, resolutions have you made for the new year? To write more and to travel more.
11. If you were going to write a book about your life, what would the title be? This is really hard to answer right now, but it might be the title of my other blog, "Create A Beautiful Life (no matter what)", but I could also think of other titles that might be more fitting. I would probably decide on the title after I wrote the book.
I'll be stopping by to leave you a link and a message if your name is below:
(If you don't want to be tagged just let me know and I will remove your name and choose someone else.)
Mommy With Selective Memory The Belly Dancer Debras Dollars Fireflies & Jellybeans
Twice Blessed Life Divine Secrets of a Domestic Diva Another Blogger Mom
From Dominique's Desk Good In My Feet Mallory's Musings Crystal's Ramblings
If I've tagged you:
Here are your 11 questions:
1. How far away have you traveled?
2. Do you still live in your birth city or state?
3. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. How many children do you have, or how many would you like to have?
5. What is the most exciting thing you've ever done?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. What do you like to do to relax and have fun?
9. What was your favorite subject in school?
10. If you could learn how to do something new, what would it be?
11. If you could eliminate something from your life what would that be?