Friday, March 9, 2012

Is Your Child Struggling With Math?

Ten Marks


We all have different strengths when it comes to learning. Not everyone can be a math wiz by nature, but everyone can still learn math. So here's an online service that can help any child improve their math grades, by helping them really 'get it'. They can work at their own pace, and you can set up a reward system.

My oldest son is quite good at math because it always interested him. My daughter and second son did well until High School, then their older brother had to tutor them. I never liked doing math much myself, and I really wish I had been able to get help. So if you have a child that needs help with math, click on Ten Marks
here or on my side bar.

One more bonus: Teachers can set up a Free Account.


TenMarks’ on-line math programs for grades 3-10 appeal to today’s digital kids who prefer to work online!
If you are a Home Schooling family this may be just the math support you will need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'll do my best to respond to them all.

BabbaBox - Activity Box for Kids