Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Read my guest article at:
Our Mom Spot's Mission is to provide a safe & free place for moms to connect for friendship, discussion, and advice; to provide encouragement, support, information, and networking options for moms with their own businesses or blogs; and to support moms in all that they do.

 Talking to Grandparents about Parenting Choices is the title of my guest article which can be found at Our Mom Spot for the next 2 weeks. I'd love it if you would visit, join the community if you like or sign in as a guest, and let me know what you think about the topic.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to following your blog, Cheryl! Great job, but I am not at all surprised:))

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I'll do my best to respond to them all.

BabbaBox - Activity Box for Kids