Friday, September 21, 2012

I Am Back

Hello Friends,

I have not been posting for almost 2 months now due to several very extreme circumstances surrounding my family relating to health, work and the passing of a close relative. I was not on vacation; I just needed a break.

Sometimes we have to let things go and deal with the most immediate concerns. Every person, every family faces crisis from time to time. 2012 has been a year of mounting crisis for my family and it seemed to reach the highest point in August (at least I hope so). However, life goes on and we must move forward.

At this point I wont promise a consistent schedule for posting, but I do want to get back to maintaining this blog. I may re-post some past articles, take guest articles, or even renovate this site, but one way or another I will continue. My readers input is always welcome so please feel free to leave your comments (but spam will be deleted).

I hope things are going well for all my blogging friends and I look forward to catching up with your posts as well! - Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'll do my best to respond to them all.

BabbaBox - Activity Box for Kids