Saturday, October 8, 2011

Awards

I've received the Versatile Blogger Award from Lara at http://athomelikeme.com/ At Home Like Me. Lara works from home and shares her insights as a working mom & blogger. Lara also has a cooking blog http://whatscooking-physicschick.blogspot.com/ that you might want to check out for some tasty meal planning.

Thank you so much Lara for reading my blog and considering it worthy. It's a strange coincidence that I also received this award today from a different blogger, Abby, from Mommy's Moments With Abby. http://mommymomentswithabby.blogspot.com/ 
So I'm going to combine this into one effort.

As a recipient I have to do these 3 things:

1. Thank the person who awarded it to me by linking back to them in my post.
2. Share 7 things about myself in my blog post.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs (contact the owners to let them know too!)



So here are those 7 confessions:
1. Spring is my favorite season in the South, but Fall is my favorite season in NH.
2. I've lived in 7 states.
3. I've traveled through 35 states.
4. I've traveled to 21 countries.
5. I love to swim in the warm Ocean, so my favorite places are tropical.
6. My first & last scuba dive was 70 ft. down to a shipwreck.
7. My favorite books are the Navajo Mystery Series by Tony Hillerman.


Now I'll be reviewing the lovely blogs I follow to find those 15 new recipients. So many of you are deserving of this and it will be hard to narrow down the list. So stay tuned because the next Versatile Blogger my be you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks fo passing by and following, I am doing the same and hope you can join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I'll do my best to respond to them all.

BabbaBox - Activity Box for Kids