Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I Thank God For
   My Family
      Our Traditions
         The Holidays
Enough Food
   Laughter, Fun & Games
      Happiness
         Love





Through the years we may change and grow,
we may come and go,
but we will always remain family.

I thank God for our country,
For those who made it great,
For those who continue to fight for our freedom,
And for the foundation we stand on which is religious liberty for all, and equality for all, based on the understanding that we are all God's children.


God bless America,
   God bless your family,

And may we all strive to be worthy of the blessings we have already been given and continue to receive.

I thank God for you, my readers & followers.



Heart to Heart at Home wishes you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'll do my best to respond to them all.

BabbaBox - Activity Box for Kids