Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Waiting Anxiously

I've been burning my delicious lavender lemon Diamond Candle every day for about 5 days, anxiously waiting to discover the hidden treasure within. I love the silky smoothness of soy candles, and how they burn so evenly. It's been a wonderful experience so far, in terms of the enjoyment one could get from a candle, but there is so much more to come. (Giveaway later this week!)

In every Diamond Candle there is a 
Diamond Ring! 
Is that crazy or what? It could be worth $10, $100, $1,000 or even $5,000! Imagine buying a candle and finding a $5,000 diamond ring inside.

I'm sure I'll get to the ring in another day or two, because it's only 1/3rd of the way down - you can see it stuck to the side of the glass. So come back soon and see my DIAMOND RING!

3 comments:

  1. thank You For Adding Me On Google +. My Site www.Couponanna.com Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this? I have never heard of such a thing, but I do love surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get the real thing in that candle! I can hardly wait for the giveaway. I'll be entering.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I'll do my best to respond to them all.

BabbaBox - Activity Box for Kids