Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Craft

Honoring Our Memories

So maybe I'm a little late with this post, but it's never too late to honor our memories, unless we don't do it at all. I was away for the weekend visiting my daughter at college, and I had to work yesterday, so I didn't do a Memorial Day post. However, this made me think about how I want to get back to those scrapbook
pages I've been meaning to create, so I can give memory keepsakes to my children.

"Well let's see how quickly I can create a page", I said to myself. I started with a Craft Artist template, then rearranged, added and took away elements, added some photos, and voila!


Actually, I'm still new at this, so I had to refer to a couple tutorials to learn a couple tricks about frames and cutting photos. I could have done this in about 10 minutes if I had already known those tricks. So now that I do know, I think I'll start working more on those scrapbook pages!

Do you scrapbook? How do you honor your memories? 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful, Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I'll do my best to respond to them all.

BabbaBox - Activity Box for Kids